Skip to Content

Drunk Driving Accidents In Bronx

Drunk Driving Accidents In Bronx

Submitted by • October 22, 2013

The specific criminal offense is usually called DUI (driving under the influence), and in some states or territories DWI (driving while intoxicated), OWI (operating while impaired) or OVI (operating a vehicle under the influence). Such laws may also apply to boating or piloting aircraft.

Voted by:
Voted by nathanwoo1022

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>