Skip to Content

DOB Violations Attorneys

DOB Violations Attorneys

Submitted by • October 25, 2013

If you are owner of building so you should care full about the rules or regulation of Environmental Control Board (ECB) or Department of Buildings (DOB) and if you are finding that they are not doing well and treating you well so you can contact to DOB or attorney violations ecb in your state.

Voted by:
Voted by nathanwoo1022

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>